This is the Linux app named h264enc whose latest release can be downloaded as h264enc-10.4.7.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named h264enc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Advanced shell script for encoding DVDs, Blu-rays or video files to the H.264 format using the encoding utility MEncoder from the MPlayer project. Supports all the useful options an end-user would need to make a successful encode. The script is a CLI front-end to MEncoder and various audio encoders and container muxers.
h264enc is no longer actively developed. Please ty out:
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/h264enc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.