This is the Linux app named half whose latest release can be downloaded as half-2.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named half with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a C++ header-only library to provide an IEEE-754 conformant half-precision floating point type along with corresponding arithmetic operators, type conversions and common mathematical functions. It aims for both efficiency and ease of use, trying to accurately mimic the behaviour of the builtin floating point types at the best performance possible. It automatically uses and provides C++11 features when possible, but stays completely C++98-compatible when neccessary.
- Easy to use half-precision floating point type
- IEEE 754 conformant data representation
- All arithmetic operators and mathematical functions
- Integrating well with existing floating point types
- Fully C++98-compatible, while supporting C++11 features
- Single header file simple to include, no building required
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/half/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.