This is the Linux app named IIDC Camera Control Library whose latest release can be downloaded as libdc1394-2.2.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IIDC Camera Control Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
IIDC Camera Control Library
libdc1394 is a library that provides a high level programming interface for application developers who wish to control and capture streams from IEEE 1394 based cameras that conform to the 1394-based Digital Camera Specifications (also known as the IIDC or DCAM Specifications). libdc1394 also supports some USB cameras that are IIDC compliant.
Besides capture and control, libdc1394 provides a full set of colour space conversion functions (including RAW decoding), vendor specific functions and direct camera register access.
Keywords: ieee1394, IIDC, DCAM, firewire, USB, machine vision, computer vision, video capture, library
- Full camera control
- Video capture
- Multi-camera/multi-adapter support
- Multi-platform (Linux/OSX/Windows)
- Supports some vendor-specific functions
- IIDC 1.31 compatible
- Colorspace conversion functions
- Multiple de-bayering algorithms
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libdc1394/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.