This is the Linux app named Hallucinate whose latest release can be downloaded as Hallucinate.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Hallucinate with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONHallucinate allows the user to put a file of any type into an image file with potentially little to no noticeable change to the image. This is known as steganography. This could be used for digital watermarking among other uses.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hallucinate/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.