This is the Linux app named HarduIno whose latest release can be downloaded as harduino-avr-0.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HarduIno with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project is a partial overhaul of the Arduino hardware library, i.e. the main source files that make the core library. The intent is to reduce the overhead introduced by the initial library and eliminate the numerous function calls whenever direct register access is possible.
- Command line building only
- Multiple targets (Uno, Nano, Micro, Leonardo, Esplora...)
- Direct register access (pinMode, digitalRead/Write)
C++, Assembly, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/harduino/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.