This is the Linux app named hashlib++ whose latest release can be downloaded as hashlibpp_0_3_4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named hashlib++ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONhashlib++ is a simple and very easy to use library to create a cryptographic checksum (like MD5 or SHA1) called "hash" in C++. The library is written in plain C++ and should work with every compiler and platform.
- Simple and very easy to use C++ hash library
- Platform independent
- Support for MD5, SHA1, SHA384 and SHA512
- Well documented
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hashlib2plus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.