This is the Linux app named Help Desk Wiki whose latest release can be downloaded as helpdeskwiki_1.0.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Help Desk Wiki with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Help Desk Wiki
Help Desk Wiki is a Web Application that help the work of Help Desks and Call Centers with a lot of tools like Tickets following problems untill they will be solved. Users can share address book, links and other documents, arranged in categories.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/helpdeskwiki/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.