This is the Linux app named Helper whose latest release can be downloaded as helper-0.1.1.win32.win32.x86.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Helper with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Helper is an integrated PIM and social networking (blog, RSS, foaf, etc) client. Allows to store, annotate and navigate information uniformly by means of folders, tags and categories. Based on OWL, Eclipse RCP and open standards (Dublin Core, foaf, etc).
Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology
Eclipse, Java SWT, Project is a user interface (UI) system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/helper/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.