This is the Linux app named Heroes of Newerth Chat+ to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Honchatplus_w32src_v2.2.129.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Heroes of Newerth Chat+ to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Heroes of Newerth Chat+ to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA third party program to connect to the Heroes of Newerth chat system. Allows all of the functionality of the ingame chat, without having the game open! For Linux, Windows, and Mac.
- Cross-Compatible: Linux, Windows, and Mac
- Both CLI and GUI
- Features Stat Lookup and (soon to come) Extended Stats
- Full Server List and Filtering
- Soon to come Plugin Support and Bot abilities
Console/Terminal, Curses/Ncurses, GTK+, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/honchatplus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.