This is the Linux app named X-Control Enhanced to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as xcontrol-1.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named X-Control Enhanced to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
X-Control Enhanced to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This multi-platform X-Plane plugin provides enhanced controls for the flight simulator.
It supports Saitek x52 and x52 Pro joysticks allowing to customize additional data pages on the Multi-Functional Display (MFD) with up to four configurable buttons.
Additionally, it comes with an embedded realistic FMS capable of calculating expected enroute time (considering realistic climb/descend), required fuel to load, top of climb/ descend distance, time and waypoint.
The FMS continuously monitors your position and leverages X-Plane voice to brief you regarding the flight plan status, position report and delays from scheduled and expected time.
Even without a supported joystick, both the FMS and a virtual MFD are made available.
- Supports Saitek x52 and x52 Pro joysticks
- Allow to customize additional data pages on the MFD with up to four configurable buttons
- Builtin FMS considering realistic climb/descend time
- Voice report for flight plan status and position report
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/x-control/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.