This is the Linux app named HiddenWords to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as hidden-words-en-0.2.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HiddenWords to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HiddenWords to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Train your brain and your sight with this searching words game.
You need to find as much words as possible in a NxN schema filled with random letters in the shortest time as possible.
Only words that are longer then a minimum size can be selected.
Words needs to be composed of connected cells.
- You can't jump a cell.
- You can't use twice a cell.
Cells can be connected to each other in horizontal, vertical and diagonal.
Dimension of the board, duration of a game and minum lenght of the word are configurable.
At the end of your play you can see statistics showing the percentage of words found and the longest words contained in the board that you have missed.
This game is compatible with any shell.
Have fun and find a lot of words.
- word game
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hiddenwords/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.