This is the Linux app named hiovit-A to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as hiovitA.win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named hiovit-A to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
hiovit-A to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:hiovit-A, a higher order visualization tool for AP-MS which generates intuitive circular diagrams for visually appealing final representation of AP-MS data. Hiovit-A can be used to compare a) different AP-MS datasets of various baits or b) a particular bait under various perturbations (lenticular section hiovit-a). The output of hiovit-A is a simple and intuitively easy to grasp visualization of a complex dataset.
Previously known as PIVOT (Protein Interaction Visualization and Observation Tool)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hiovit-a/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.