This is the Linux app named HMM-Web whose latest release can be downloaded as hmm_web_v0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HMM-Web with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONIgino Corona and Davide Ariu and Giorgio Giacinto, "HMM-Web: a framework for the detection of attacks against Web applications", IEEE ICC 2009. Anomaly detection of server-side web attacks based on Hidden Markov Models (unsupervised learning).
- You may download that paper from: http://prag.diee.unica.it/pra/system/files/Corona_ICC2009.pdf These scripts may be used by other researchers, or by security administrators who want to easily find web application attacks, given a set of access_log files from Apache. Enjoy!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hmm-web-attacks/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.