This is the Linux app named HNSKY whose latest release can be downloaded as hnsky_setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HNSKY with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Welcome to the semi professional free planetarium program HNSKY for MS-Windows and Linux. This program can control your telescope via the ASCOM or INDI interface, has a comprehensive up to date deep sky database with 30.000 objects and detailed descriptions. A star database with millions of stars and hundreds of Deep Sky Survey images which blends in accurately. Additional the program can access the online version of the Deep Sky Survey allowing online update of the asteroid and comet databases and it can search on-line in professional astronomical databases. Is provided with menu's in 22 languages and it is totally free without any advertisement or restriction!!
Free with 30.000 deep sky objects and native star databases up to magnitude 18. Online access to GAIA DR2, UCAC4, NOMAD and PPMXL star catalogues or download the USNO UCAC4 up to magnitude 16. The Sun, Moon, the planets and their major moons are all displayed with surface features. It maps the position of co
- Planetarium program
- Telescope control using ASCOM
- Telescope control using INDI
- Gaia star database up to magnitude 18
- Deepsky database of 30.000 objects
- Animation of planets and moons
- Online access deepsky survey
- Online access Simbad astronomical data
- Prediction of eclipses
- Prediction of occultations
- Polar alignment view for telescope
Pascal, Delphi/Kylix, Object Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hnsky/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.