This is the Linux app named HOAM Property Management whose latest release can be downloaded as HOAM_20200516_02.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HOAM Property Management with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HOAM Property Management
HOAM is designed primarily for single-family and condominium property management.
HOAM is intended to give owners living in a neighborhood or condominium building the tools they need to easily administer and operate an property owners association without the need for an outside management company, given a minimum amount of time. Indeed, HOAM is designed specifically to streamline and automate many of the operational tasks of running an HOA.
- Financial/budget tracking for the Association and by each owner
- Deed restriction violation tracking for each owner
- Owners can view both their account status and aggregate information for the Association
- Maintenance requests can be entered and tracked through the system
- Messageboards allowing for owner communication
Non-Profit Organizations, Government, Customer Service
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hoam/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.