This is the Linux app named Hobbit Client for BEA, NetApp and DB whose latest release can be downloaded as hobbit_perl_client-1.21.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Hobbit Client for BEA, NetApp and DB with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Hobbit Client for BEA, NetApp and DB
DESCRIPTIONA set of perl script to be used with Hobbit or Big Brother monitoring system. netapp.pl - check netapp storage via rsh beastat.pl - use weblogic.jar to check BEA WLS Server dbcheck.pl - use DBI/DBD perl libraries to check Oracle/Informix/SQLServer
Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hobbit-perl-cl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.