This is the Linux app named Home Energy Explorer whose latest release can be downloaded as rtarball.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Home Energy Explorer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Home Energy Explorer
An application built onto the Open Table Explorer engine for the acquisition and analysis of home energy consumption and solar energy production.Moved to github as Open Table Explorer
Advanced End Users, Developers, Engineering
Project is a remote control application, Web-based
Project is a database conversion tool, XML-based, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQLite, SQL-based, Flat-file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/homenergyexplor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.