This is the Linux app named HomeCoop whose latest release can be downloaded as HomeCoop_2015_09_23.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HomeCoop with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Installation guide (install.pdf) included in the package, and an ability to setup a MySQL-PHP linux web site (which many hosting websites provide) is all that's required to help you manage more easily a small consumer cooperative. Hopefully, this web-based system will encourage people to start new consumer cooperatives.
Homecoop is a free software, under GPLv3.
Source code: https://github.com/ayalas/HomeCoop
- Export order summaries to Open Office spreadsheets
- Copy settings for a cooperative order from a previous one
- Limit orders according to the pickup location and cooperative capacities
- Join a product's orders to cost-saving larger packages
- Limit an order up to its member's balance
- Easily track and fix orders that don't add up to the product package's size
- Coordinators can be "regular members" for orders coordinated by others
- Responsive design (mobile friendly)
Non-Profit Organizations, Manufacturing, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/homecoop/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.