This is the Linux app named Horus Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as horus-version-5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Horus Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An OOP PHP micro-framework, a lightweight toolkit to help developers lay down the foundation of their PHP-based websites and applications
The Horus Framework is a pretty solid attempt at designing a good OOP framework in as a small package as possible.
Focused on a light codebase and on a solid, standards-friendly approach, Horus can be used to write advanced applications without having to deal with complex coding toolkits like Zend or CakePHP.
Horus is easy to learn and the code is pretty well commented in case developers need help figuring out what's going on.
- Simple yet powerful router (nested, regex, callbacks, classes)
- Full Output Control
- Custom views
- Supports Multi Languages Applications from version 1.2.0
- HTTP Class from version 1.1.1
- Good helpers for common functions
- Better events system (hooks or event listener/dispatcher)
- Fully extensible
- Very simple configurations
- Very simple database class (improves PDO)
- Assign/Unset any method on the fly
- Secure Session functions
- Works on most basic PHP hosting planes
Project is a database abstraction layer (API), SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/horusframework/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.