This is the Linux app named hostscope whose latest release can be downloaded as hostscope-V8.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named hostscope with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
hostscope displays key system metrics of Linux hosts, such as detailed CPU load, speed and temperature, I/O rates of network interfaces, I/O rates of disks, and user process summary information. All metrics are multicast on the LAN, if wanted, and clients can switch between multiple hosts on the network.
- system statistics
- performance analysis
- network analysis
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hostscope/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.