This is the Linux app named HSCP whose latest release can be downloaded as hscp-0.9.20.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HSCP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONHSCP (Hybrid scp) is developing to transmit the large size file at high speed on the long distance and wideband infrastructure. It has achieved the fast transfer by changing the file transfer part of scp into the UDP (using UDT).
- A basic communication uses the ssl connection secured by SSH.
- UDP (non-encrypted) is used for the data communication.
- The function is added based on SCP of OpenSSH (and PuTTY for Windows client).
- HSCP is using UDT (cf. SourceForge) for the UDP.
- Server is ready for some connections at the same time.
- Ready for firewall, HSCP always connect to passive.
- Just only store HSCP command to server and client.
- It is the same usage as SCP. IPv6 Ready! (from 0.9.16)
- Our site is RCCS (https://ccportal.ims.ac.jp/en/software/hscp), NINS.
- We are planning a new projects HSFTP. HSSH is released beta version.
Science/Research, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hscp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.