This is the Linux app named HSSVM whose latest release can be downloaded as hssvm1.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HSSVM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HSSVM(Hyper-Sphere Support Vector Machines) is a software for solving multi-classification problem, implemented by Java.
- 1. Normalize sample data
- 2. Search optimal C-gamma pairs for further training and prediction
- 3. Train sample data and build hyper-sphere classification model
- 4. Predict unknown-class sample data by using hyper-sphere model gotten from training process
- 5. Provide cache for kernel-matrix to train or predict large-scale sample data.
- 6. Provide simple commands to run all processes
- 7. Count the executive time of all operations above
- 8.Check if there are any errors in data file;
Information Technology, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hssvm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.