This is the Linux app named HSxmlMaker to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as HSxmlMaker.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HSxmlMaker to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HSxmlMaker to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:HyperSpin uses XML lists to populate selectable platform and genre games. While very large lists are publicly available from HyperList, these lists usually have way more games than desired and are difficult to edit manually.
This program allows the user to create a text file listing genres and "match lines" under each genre that the user desires HyperSpin to display. The match lines are typically regular expressions, that are matched against a master xml file with all possible games desired. The program allows numerous options to deviate from strict regex processing or other unique ways to match helpful for the end purpose of quickly making the lists you want. For instance, options can be applied to a genre line, which automatically applies those options to all its match lines.
See readme.txt with distribution or check the wiki for more information.
For the more user-friendly GUI for this program, see:
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hsxmlmaker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.