This is the Linux app named html2fo whose latest release can be downloaded as html2fo-0.4.2-x86-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named html2fo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
html2fo is a converter from html to xsl:fo. The html code could be written with StarOffice or other WYSIWYM editors and must not be 100% valid html code. html2fo is designed to produce a valid xsl:fo for using FOP from Apache.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/html2fo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.