This is the Linux app named Human AI Net whose latest release can be downloaded as HumanAiNet_0.8.0_doubleClickToRun_or_unzipToGetSource.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Human AI Net with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Human AI Net
We are going to teach eachother how to build AI and new kinds of game objects in this network using intuitive dragAndDrop. Its going to be a space for experimenting with fun and useful tools in new ways. Version 0.8.0 has some advanced components that will be working soon. The plan is a massively multiplayer space where we design, evolve, and play with game objects and do AI research together which controls those game objects along with directly playing the games. The main data format is, from xorlisp which is also in progress, immutable binary forest nodes, so if millions of people build that together nobody can damage or change anyone else's data since its all constant. You dont change variables. You create new data that points at existing constant data, as deep as you need it. I have mindmap lists, definitions, and 2 editable properties working that way with 2 kinds of event listeners that work locally. Its not a networked system yet, but the datastructs are ready to scale with it.
Science/Research, Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Web-based, Console/Terminal, Plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/humanainet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.