This is the Linux app named HW+ / DXR3 device driver for Linux whose latest release can be downloaded as em8300-0.18.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HW+ / DXR3 device driver for Linux with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HW+ / DXR3 device driver for Linux
DESCRIPTIONThis project is an attempt to provide the Linux community with kernel drivers for two hugely popular DVD playback cards namely DXR3 from Creative Labs and Hollywood Plus from Sigma Designs.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dxr3/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.