This is the Linux app named hyper for Rust whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.14.25.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named hyper for Rust with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
hyper for Rust
hyper is a fast HTTP implementation written in and for Rust. A Client for talking to web services. A Server for building those web services. Blazing fast thanks to Rust. High concurrency with non-blocking sockets. HTTP/1 and HTTP/2 support. hyper is a relatively low-level library, meant to be a building block for libraries and applications. If you are looking for a convenient HTTP client, then you may wish to consider reqwest. If you are looking for a convenient HTTP server, then you may wish to consider warp. Both are built on top of this library. A Service lets you define how to respond to incoming requests. While it is possible to implement the trait directly, there are a few patterns that are common when using Hyper. We’ve included some helpers for when these patterns fit our needs. An echo server will listen for incoming connections and send back the request body as the response body on POST requests.
- HTTP/1 and HTTP/2
- Asynchronous design
- Leading in performance
- Tested and correct
- Extensive production use
- Client and Server APIs
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hyper-for-rust.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.