This is the Linux app named Hypersocket VPN whose latest release can be downloaded as hypersocket-vpn-gpl-windows-1.1.0-2269.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Hypersocket VPN with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Hypersocket is a streamlined VPN solution built for all types of remote access scenarios. Powerful yet simple to use, Hypersocket uses a single installed client to provide access to any number of network resources.
Its powerful granular access means you can have fine grained control over your entire network and remote users. Accessed through a secure HTTPS port, the Hypersocket client provides access to any number of host/port combinations all effortlessly assigned server-side by the Administrator through roles. The Administrator is able to configure the server through a web portal on the same HTTPS port.
* Use as a typical VPN solution to replace IPSec type access for a more granular security policy
* Use behind a fire-walled WLAN as a BYOD gateway
* Use fine grained access to manage who has access to what resource
* Keep your network and business safe by denying complete remote access to any user account
* Support for Mac and Windows clients
- Directly access TCP resources within the corporate network
- Split tunnelling connecting to multiple different locations at the same time
- Browser based access to Local, FTP, Windows file systems
- Setup websites and applications for automatic launching from system tray
- Role based access control
- Multi-tenancy supporting multiple user databases
- Monitor connectivity to hosts within your network
- Perform custom tasks through event triggers or automation
- Extension store allowing custom selection of features.
- Automatic updates.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
Java SWT, Web-based
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hypersocket-vpn/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.