This is the Linux app named ianout - a next generation 2d engine to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as IanOut-0.8.5.1-Beta-4-linux.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ianout - a next generation 2d engine to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ianout - a next generation 2d engine to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:ianout is a next generation 2d engine. Our goal is to create a modern engine that has strong modding support and works for linux and windows. It has support for the Fallout 2 graphic assets so I will be excellent to create post apocalyptic games with it.
Qt, SDL, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ianout/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.