This is the Linux app named ical - intelligent collector algorithms whose latest release can be downloaded as ical.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ical - intelligent collector algorithms with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ical - intelligent collector algorithms
DESCRIPTIONThis project (ICAL - Intelligent Collector Algorithms) presents a ﬂexible and conﬁgurable proposal for monitoring and management of real and virtual HPC infrastructures, compatible with paradigm of cloud computing.
Made for LINUX.
Note: This is not a calendar.
This project can now be found here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/theminder/
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ical/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.