This is the Linux app named iCast – iseries secure web-client whose latest release can be downloaded as SSLCONST.xlsx. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named iCast – iseries secure web-client with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
iCast – iseries secure web-client
Web-Services and Web-APIs have become a vital backbone of the internet-driven world of today. They use HTTP to provide essential services and share data across platforms & technologies. In this context, the IBM iSeries server may not only need to act as a server system that can host web content and services, but also be able to consume web based services.
iCast is one such tool that allows IBM iSeries to make web-APIs calls and consume RESTful web-services. The tool is developed using DB2-SQL and RPGLE.
- Works on AS/400 , iSeries.
- Can make secure web-procedure calls using SSL/TLS
- Modular code allows easy modifications.
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iseries-webclient/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.