This is the Linux app named ICE Protocol Reference Java Code whose latest release can be downloaded as icecubes0_5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ICE Protocol Reference Java Code with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ICE Protocol Reference Java Code
Java Implementation of ICE 1.1 Protocol. ICE is core protocol for solving Content Syndication over the Web. Syndicators provide content regularly to subscribers through subscriptions. See www.icestandard.net for specification.
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/icecubes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.