This is the Linux app named IceWM Control Panel whose latest release can be downloaded as IceWMControlPanel-3.2.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IceWM Control Panel with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
IceWM Control Panel
A full-featured, GTK-based control panel for IceWM, featuring an IceWM theme designer, IceSoundManager (sound events), IcePref2, & tools to manage wallpaper, cursors, keys, window options, & more. IceWMCP has a familiar, Control Panel-like interface.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, System Administrators
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/icesoundmanager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.