This is the Linux app named Icy Tower Mobile Edition Toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as ITMET_WIN_1.0.0.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Icy Tower Mobile Edition Toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Icy Tower Mobile Edition Toolkit
ITMET is an ancient tool that allows for extracting, and replacing, audio and graphical assets from all J2ME Icy Tower ports.
Written by J. Adra and Kippykip.
- Extract assets
- Replace assets
- All J2ME Icy Tower ports supported
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/itmet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.