This is the Linux app named IdeaConnect parallelSSH whose latest release can be downloaded as nssh.0.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IdeaConnect parallelSSH with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONIdeaConnect parallelSSH (pSSH) is a Secure Shell connection client created in C# which runs under .NET and/or Mono platforms. Allows to open multiple SSH connections under Windows, OSX and Linux (Debian, CentOS, Ubuntu, openSUSE) platforms. The aim of the project is to create a good solution for management of multiple Linux-based servers. Built upon SharpSSH JSch wrapper by Tamir Gal, GPL licensed. For more information visit our site (http://ideaconnect.pl [ IdeaConnect Bartosz Pachołek ]) or track as on Twitter @ideaForTomorrow or #innovateNow
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ic-parallelssh/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.