This is the Linux app named IDFC Maven ProGuard Plug-in whose latest release can be downloaded as idfc-proguard-maven-plugin-1.0.1.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IDFC Maven ProGuard Plug-in with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
IDFC Maven ProGuard Plug-in
This plugin allows you to obfuscate maven artifacts using the ProGuard open source obfuscator, which is a very powerful and well established Java obfuscator. ProGuard can also be found on SourceForge at http://proguard.sourceforge.net/.
This plugin can be used from your POM as follows:
Apache Maven, Maven, Apache, the Apache feather logo, and the Apache Maven project logos are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mavenproguard/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.