This is the Linux app named Idle Server Finder whose latest release can be downloaded as idleserver-0.0.15.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Idle Server Finder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Idle Server Finder
Server agent and reporting server which rates the idleness of each server in your environment using a configurable variety of metrics, helping you identify idle or lightly used servers for retirement or virtualization.
Non-interactive (Daemon), Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/idleserver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.