This is the Linux app named IEC 60870-5-104 Protocol whose latest release can be downloaded as IEC60870-5-104-protocol.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IEC 60870-5-104 Protocol with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
IEC 60870-5-104 Protocol
Complete implementation of iec 104 protocol standard including File transfer.
Make your RTU, protocol converter, Gateway, HMI, Data concentrator compatible with iec 104.
*Industry Proved * Worldwide Customers
Download Evaluation Kit - IEC 104 Development Bundle
In the Development Bundle, We included IEC 104 Server & Client Simulator, Windows & Linux SDK.
- Written in ANSI-Standard C Source Code, under a strict corporate coding standard, and supports C++, C#
- Can be used with or without a Real Time Operating System (RTOS).
- Transparent licensing scheme - No hidden costs, No deferred payments.
- High performance, robust and scalable architecture
- Provides a simple method for systems Integrators and OEMs to utilize standard tools to implement their systems
- Our stacks are fully compliant with "POSIX" and tested in ubuntu, feroda, Debian, QNX, Linux Embedded OS and Various Cross compiler tool chains.
- Our all protocol stack supports "POSIX compliant operating system"
- Context-based event-driven model
- Multiple Server and Client Simulation
- In a Single Server(link) simulate Multiple Stations (Common Address)
- Supports Background Scan, Cyclic Data Transmission, Double Transmission, Redundancy and File transfer.
- Communication with redundant control systems and interruption-free switch over between redundant systems
- Supports "Select-Before-Operate" and "Direct-Execute" command execution modes
- In IEC 60870-5-104 Client Side, Data Mode and Test mode connection type available.
- Easy to integrate, Low memory footprint
Information Technology, Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry, Developers, Engineering
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iec-60870-5-104/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.