This is the Linux app named IEEE 802.15.4 stack for Linux whose latest release can be downloaded as lowpan-tools-0.3.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IEEE 802.15.4 stack for Linux with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
IEEE 802.15.4 stack for Linux
DESCRIPTIONIEEE 802.15.4 networkong stack covers PHY and MAC layers (PHY layer implemented in hardware and MAC optionally implemented in software). Also 6lowpan (IPv6 packet encapsulation) is implemented for use by IEEE 802.15.4 and BT LE networks.
Note: due to licensing restrictions (and despite project's name) we do not plan to implement any ZigBee related stack parts.
- IEEE 802.15.4 radio support
- Both hardware and software MACs are supported
Non-interactive (Daemon), Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/linux-zigbee/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.