This is the Linux app named iGROM to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as igrom_1_0.win32.win32.x86_64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named iGROM to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
iGROM to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:iGROM helps you with developing programs in languages such as DLV or smodels. Can be used either as stand-alone or as a plugin to Eclipse. You can also extend it to other similar languages by only writing a parser and several support classes.
Education, End Users/Desktop, Engineering, Science/Research
Eclipse, Java SWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/igrom/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.