This is the Linux app named IIPImage whose latest release can be downloaded as iipsrv-1.1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IIPImage with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
IIPImage is a high performance image server and client for viewing, navigating and zooming within high resolution images on the internet. Images in TIFF or JPEG2000 format are efficiently streamed by the server to a choice of clients that can be embedded within a web page.
- Efficient Streaming and Zooming of High Resolution Images
- High Performance FCGI C++ Server
- TIFF and JPEG2000 support
- 1, 8, 16 and 32 bit per channel image support
- Multispectral image support
- CIELAB colorimetric support
- IIP, IIIF, Deepzoom and Zoomify API support
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iipimage/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.