This is the Linux app named ILIAS LMS whose latest release can be downloaded as ilias-5.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ILIAS LMS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ILIAS is a web base learning management system (LMS, VLE). Features: Courses, SCORM 1.2 and 2004, mail, forum, chat, groups, podcast, file sharing, authoring, CMS, test, wiki, personal desktop, LOM, LDAP, role based access, see http://www.ilias.de/
- Course and Group Management
- SCORM 1.2 and 2004 certified
- Test and Assessment
- Surveys, Polls, Evaluations, 360 Questionnaires
- Internal Mail System, RSS, Notifications
- Role based permission system
- Authoring Environment (native and SCORM)
- LDAP, Shibboleth, CAS authentication
- File Sharing
- Plugin Architecture
- Podcasts (audio/video)
- Personal Desktop
- Learning Objects Repository, Media Pools
- Lucene based search engine
- Data Collections (similar to Moodle database module)
- Competence Managemet
- Origanizational Units (Departments, ...)
- Tagging, comments and notes for all objects
- Learning Progress Tracking, Statistics
- Skinnable and adaptable
- Internationalization, more than 25 languages
Education, End Users/Desktop, Non-Profit Organizations, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ilias/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.