This is the Linux app named Image classification models for Keras whose latest release can be downloaded as AddInceptionResNetV2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Image classification models for Keras with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Image classification models for Keras
All architectures are compatible with both TensorFlow and Theano, and upon instantiation the models will be built according to the image dimension ordering set in your Keras configuration file at ~/.keras/keras.json. For instance, if you have set image_dim_ordering=tf, then any model loaded from this repository will get built according to the TensorFlow dimension ordering convention, "Width-Height-Depth". Pre-trained weights can be automatically loaded upon instantiation (weights='imagenet' argument in model constructor for all image models, weights='msd' for the music tagging model). Weights are automatically downloaded if necessary, and cached locally in ~/.keras/models/. This repository contains code for the following Keras models, VGG16, VGG19, ResNet50, Inception v3, and CRNN for music tagging.
- Classify images
- Extract features from images
- Extract features from an arbitrary intermediate layer
- The Inception v3 weights are trained by ourselves
- Contains code for several Keras models
- All code in this repository is under the MIT license
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/img-class-mod-keras.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.