This is the Linux app named Image Markup Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Image Markup Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Image Markup Tool
The Image Markup Tool will be an editing environment for creating TEI P5 XML files in which zones defined on images are linked to XML elements containing transcription and annotation data.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/imagemarkuptool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.