This is the Linux app named ImageServer whose latest release can be downloaded as imageserver-0.1-bin.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ImageServer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONGenerates JPEG images on the fly. The content is a mixure of xml-template based
data, like which pic-set and font should be used, and the url specific
date, like which pic from the pic-set and which text should be rendered.
Developers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/imageserver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.