This is the Linux app named Imagination whose latest release can be downloaded as imagination-3.6.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Imagination with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Imagination is a lightweight and simple DVD slide show maker written in C language and built with the GTK+3 toolkit and Cairo featuring 69 transitions. It requires the ffmpeg encoder and libsox to export the slideshow.
- HD support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/imagination/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.