This is the Linux app named Veneta Viewer whose latest release can be downloaded as VenetaViewer_Linux-1.3.1_X64.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Veneta Viewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Veneta Viewer is a hardware-accelerated image viewer and image sequence player. It supports a large variety of formats, including many RAW images from cameras.
Please refer to the Wiki for a complete list of supported formats.
- Basic color adjustments
- Support for Adobe Photoshop RAW images
- Support for APNG images
- Drag & drop
- Export your animations as movie files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/veneta-viewer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.