This is the Linux app named Imaging unsigned floating point format whose latest release can be downloaded as ufpf_release_2.0.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Imaging unsigned floating point format with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Imaging unsigned floating point format
A family of Unsigned Floating Point variables for Digital Imaging
- Built in a linear domain
- Allows easy conversion between logarithmic codes and linear values
- Does not need “ad hoc” conversion parameters
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ufpf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.