This is the Linux app named Implementing TCCP whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Implementing TCCP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Data exchange is a core part of all cloud systems
so it becomes necessarily important to control access to data that are confidential and whose integrity influences the state of the system at any time.It can be proven that the administrator in a
IaaS can easily perform some hidden and malicious
task on unsuspecting customer machine. This is
attributed to the fact that he/she possesses the root
privilege to do so and forms an attack. A cold boot
attack can easily be lauched amongst other attacks by the privilege user or system administrator.A simple attack scenario could be that a customer pays a virtual machine at Amazon EC2 (Provider) and the systemadmin (Privilidged User) who is, for instance, threatened to be fired, has access to the same virtual machine state, this priviledged user can easily leak customer’s data. There is a need to secure the computation state during communication and storage and we achieve this through the implementation of a trusted platform.
Advanced End Users, Architects, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/towards-trust/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.