This is the Linux app named IMG2GSLIB to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as IMG2GSLIB.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IMG2GSLIB to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
IMG2GSLIB to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONIMG2GSLIB is a small command line tool that converts images to grids into GEO-EAS format readable by geoscientific software such as GSLIB, SGeMS, Isatis, Gocad, Petrel, etc. It now can output 3D volumes from image stacking.
The ASCII result is sent to stdout, so you can redirect it using the > operator if you want to save it to a file.
Run java -jar IMG2GSLIB.jar without arguments to get help on usage.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/img2gslib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.